Saturday, January 3, 2009

My favorite things

Yeah, I know that the song is now in your head and I am sorry for doing that to you but I was just sitting her thinking about some of the blessings that I enjoy....my favorite things.

*The sound of my children laughing and playing together.

*Happy conversation at the dinner table.

*My bed when it has freshly washed sheets and comforter on it and it is made. It looks so peaceful and inviting.

*Scrapbooking. I enjoy making this memory albums so that my family has a visible record of the events of our lives.

*Music. I love listening to, singing and playing music. It can lift my spirits in any circumstance.

*Family. I love being with my family. Not just the people in my home, my WHOLE family. I love big family gatherings but feel like we don't do them often enough.

*Vanilla....candles, scent, ice cream....whatever.

*Chocolate...yummy

*Reading.....I love to read books, magazines, blogs, whatever.

*Movies...romantic comedies are my favorite.

*The smell of wood burning in the fall.

*Puppies and kittens....that is why I have too many animals.

*Watching my husband sleep in his recliner....unless he is supposed to be doing something else of course! LOL

*A clean and cozy home. It is just so relaxing to walk in to my living room when it is clean and just feel at home. I don't like stuff laying around.

I am sure I can think of some more but I would love to hear what your favorite things are.
My favorite thingsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: