Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals

Hey everyone!
Yeah, I know it has been awhile since I posted. I was trying to decide which blog tool I wanted to use and after trying out a few different things, I have chosen this one :) Maybe it is because so many of my friends are here....maybe it is the ease of use....I don't know. I just decided that this is the one :) My mother in law will be happy because this is one of the ways that she keeps up with what my little ones are up to. She likes to look at their pictures and see what they are learning about in school.....Hi Memaw!

I wanted to share my 2009 Goals with ya'll so here goes:

Finish my 2006 scrapbook
Blog regularly (at least once a week)
Help other women be the best that they can be......wife, mom, daughter, etc.
Spend more time with my mom.
Become more physically fit.

Thanks for sharing in my goals. I am sure that I will be adding more as the year goes by but this is what I am working on right now.

I pray that you will do all that you want to do in 2009.

Be blessed!
2009 GoalsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: