Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kid Bloggers



My kids are blogging! This is something that I have thought about doing for awhile and since some of my friends have started doing it, I decided to do it too. I had always thought it would be a great way for family to keep up with what they are doing as well as help them in their computer, typing, spelling and grammar skills. I have seen many homeschool kids put their educational journey on blogs and thought it was pretty neat. Well, now my children will be sharing their lives with everyone on their own blogs.


Today Amy's blog was very simple and she just introduced some of our animals. It looks like I am going to have to work on her creative writing skills a little more.

Alex's blog doesn't have a post yet...maybe tomorrow.

Andrew blogged about a few different things and it was exciting watching him be excited about his blog. You can read what he wrote here Andrew's blog Here are pics of him blogging:



Kid BloggersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: