Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Theme

This week we have been learning about St. Patrick and it has been a lot of fun!

We remembered that he was not born in Ireland but was kidnapped by pirates and taken there from when we studied him in Mystery of History Volume II . This week was a great review from that! I also found many worksheets online.

Here are some of the sites that I used:
Easy Fun School - EXCELLENT unit study for St. Patrick!
St. Patrick's Day Printables on About.com
KidZone - Math Worksheets

I wish that I was creative enough to think of these things on my own but since I am not, I am very thankful for the websites that give me the ideas of things to do to make learning fun!

Since I do care for 2 year olds also in my home daycare, I wanted to teach them about green this week so we did a LOT of things with that color. I have made a slideshow so you can see some of our activities from this week. Enjoy!


St. Patrick's ThemeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: