Monday, March 2, 2009

My Purchases for this week

Well, I didn't do as well this week as I have in the past but I am still very pleased with what I brought home and the amount I spent. Pictured is everything I bought this morning. My total before coupons was $170.68. I spent $104.37. I was a little disappointed that Kroger didn't honor 2 of my coupons. They said that since the items (my salads) were already marked down they couldn't redeem them....If they had accepted them, my salads would have been free. I will be contacting corporate about this. I also did receive a voucher for $1.50 off of my next shopping trip for purchasing 3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits and of course earned my $.10 off of gas. All in all, a good day!

Anyway, here is what I bought:

•3 loaves of Wonder White Classic Bread

•2 Gallons of 1% Kroger Brand Milk

•2 boxes of Trix Cereal

•2 boxes of Mini Wheats

•1 box of Honey Nut Cheerios

•2 bottles of Ocean Spray Diet Grape

• 2 bottles of Simply Orange Juice

• 1 can Rotel

• 1 block of Velveeta

• 1 lb of Ground Turkey

• 1 tub of Kroger sour cream

• 3 Pillsbury Biscuits 10 ct.

• 1 Goody's Orange (FREE!!)

• 1 Colgate toothbrush

• 1 Kroger shredded Mozarella

• 1 Kroger shredded Cheddar

• 1 Kroger Crescent Rolls

• 1 Kroger 5 lb Sugar

• 1 Kroger Peanut Butter

• 1 Lachoy Noodles

• 4 cans of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup

• 2 cans of Dole Pineapple slices

• 2 bottles of Kraft Dressing

• 1 Pillsbury Cake Mix

• 1 Betty Crocker Frosting

• 1 Kroger American Cheese slices

• 1 Honey

• 2 Toaster Strudel

• 1 Bag of Kroger Baby Carrots

• 1 Kroger Bacon

• 1 Kroger Chocolate Graham

• 1 Yellow Onion

• 2 boxes of Kroger Dozen Donuts

• 2.32 lbs of Cameo Apples

• 2 Bags of Totinos Pizza Rolls

• 2.92 lbs of Bananas

• 1.21 lbs of Red Grapes

• 1 bag of 44 Gorton's Fish Sticks

• 1 can of Black Olives

• 1 box of instant milk

• 1 5 lb bag of Hodgson Mill Naturally White Flour

Some of these items will be used this week, some of them will be for later. I am happy knowing that my family has food to fill their tummies!

My Purchases for this weekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: