Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Discipleship Walk Memphis Spring 2009

It is time for Discipleship Walk! I am blessed to be able to serve on the team as a worker for the Spring Women's Walk.
If you have never been to Discipleship Walk, please pray about attending this one. I went on my Walk a year ago after putting it off for a couple of years. I didn't understand why everyone that had gone before kept telling me that I "had to go!" I never got it....until I went!

What will Discipleship Walk do for you? You will grow closer to God and help you find your "place" in this world.

Please visit http://www.raleighassembly.com/Outreach/discipleshipwalk.asp and pray about it. If God wants you on THIS Walk, he will show you and make it possible for you to be there. It always amazes me how He works things out for people to be there when they need it most!
Even me! As a worker, I didn't think I would be able to fit it into my schedule but amazingly, I was! I can't wait to see what God does in the lives of His people during DW Spring 2009!

Discipleship Walk Memphis Spring 2009SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: