Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time Slips By

I seriously can not believe that it has almost been 2 weeks since I have posted anything! I am sorry. It is not like I have just been so terribly busy or anything...I really haven't! While the public schools were on Spring Break, my kids and I took a break too. We did "Spring Cleaning" that week and tossed out a bunch of stuff! I love getting rid of stuff that we don't need. We actually still have more to do but don't worry, it WILL get done! I am tossing left and right and stopping by Goodwill on the way to church to drop off my tax deductible gifts!!

Last weekend I worked the Memphis Discipleship Walk. It was such a blessing to be able to serve on that team! I got to know women from our church and other churches and have a bond with them now that is so sacred! I hope that I blessed them as much as they blessed me! While I was away for 3 days, my wonderful family cleaned the yard and made sure the house stayed clean. They are so sweet!

This week we have been finishing up on our reading of CHARLOTTE'S WEB and the kids will watch the original movie today and I am picking the updated version at the library tomomorrow so that we can watch it this weekend. Amy and Alex have been working on review in math and hae shown me that we are just going to have to work on math all summer long because they have lost some of what they learned and are struggling...oh well...I can help them get back on track. We should finish up our other subjects by the end of May! Yay! That will leave Summer for reading great books, keeping math skills up and lots of fun!

I guess that is all for now. Hopefully I will be back soon so that you will not have to wait another 2 weeks to hear from me. Enjoy your day and try to be a blessing to someone :)
Time Slips BySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: