Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday in Sardis

Today was another great day! William and the kids fished most of the day. I sat in the van with the dogs for awhile and read a book while they were fishing. We can't leave them in the camper while we are away because Rusty has seperation issues and barks the whole time we are gone. Once the fishing area cleared out and there weren't so many people, we took the dogs to the water to play. They loved it and got so tired that they were quiet the rest of the day!
The kids are all tired now and already in their beds. They are looking forward to eating candy in the morning! They gave candy up for Lent and are excited that today was the last day. I am very proud of all of them for making the decision to give up something that they love in observance of the sacrifice that Jesus made for them.
Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I will be posting a slide show of all of our camping pictures when I get back to my computer but until then, enjoy the ones that I have already posted.
Saturday in SardisSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: