Thursday, July 23, 2009

Homeschool Party


The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is my absolute favorite magazine for homeschoolers. I am not a collector of magazines at all but I have every single copy of this one that I have ever received. They're on my resource shelf because I truly believe that there are so many articles in there that have been or will be helpful in our homeschool journey. They also have it available in digital form but I really like to curl up on the couch and read the articles.

Right now is their annual Summer Bouquet subscription offer. With this offer, you receive 19 free gifts with your subscription. The gifts range in value from $10 -$49 each! What an amazing offer! To top it off, they are offering a discount where you can receive $5 off of a 2 year subscription. Simply go to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Web Site and you use this code: CJSGL5OFF

So, now you know how to join the party...now get to it!

Homeschool PartySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: